Friday, August 05, 2005

Okay... could you repeat that?

So, I'm reading through the World of Warcraft Warlock forums, and run across this message:

I dont like to stress the fact that the warlock rocks, but he jus does. So, for all you staff users out there, feel free to come in and post, my staff is a good one, but here is how it goes

1. post message in the room

2. LOOK IT OVER

3. dont report anything, i might get in trouble :)

and 4. Have fun!!!


Anyone else understand that? There are now 26 pages of collective WTFs on the forum.

So, just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Cade said...

AHH!!! 12 year olds they no comprende anything

Cade said...

or make any sense....

Anonymous said...

I sure as hell dont know who this "Anonymous" person is...but I see their God-forsaken posts almost everywhere. I mean, Damn...