Monday, October 15, 2007

Test 2, Nathan's Immortality: Success!

So I wrecked my car Sunday.

And when I say "wrecked my car," of course I mean I did this to it:



I fell asleep at the wheel, spun out, flipped it over and slammed it into a couple of trees. I hit my head and was out for a while.



Yes, that's my blood. Looks worse than it is, really. I have a lot of lacerations on my scalp, mostly from hitting the windshield there, I think. I have a couple of small cuts on my hand and arm, but nothing major. But my neck hurts like crazy. And there was blood everywhere inside.



That's the area of the ceiling that was directly over my head - or under my head, since I was resting upside down.

Major reason behind the minor injuries - the driver side was barely touched.



So, as the title suggests, I'm thoroughly convinced of my immortality, though funding for further tests has been cut off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God Nathan, you have GOT to stop doing that!
Glad you're all right.

-Katie

Anonymous said...

Egads! Sleep in your bed not in your car! Thank God you're all right.

Cade said...

I might know some interested parties in continuing your efforts. They don't want much out of it, just a few days a month for somethings that need to be taken care of. If you're interested, just let me know.