Thursday, October 05, 2006

A few reviews whilst I think of them...

The Motorola L2 is a fantastic little phone, if you don't need a camera. I just upgraded to one, for free, and we added a new line for Bridget with the same phone, also for free. Polyphonic ringtones, .mp3 support, Bluetooth, speakerphone... I love it. As does Bridget. It is essentially their "business-class" SLVR; business because it doesn't have the camera, which is frowned upon by many corporate-minded individuals. Suits me just fine. The L7 is the high end model with built-in iTunes support, along with an SD slot to hold songs.

And now, a book!

I hadn't read a book in a good LONG while, and then I ran across an ebook copy of Neil Gaiman's American Gods (for you hardcover fans). I'd heard good things about both Neil and this particular book, so I read it. Quite enjoyed it. At my next opportunity, I'll be buying a copy.



Was browsing the cellphone sale at Amazon as I typed this - and the whole page looked like this. Tempted to try them on that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebates can be tricky though.

Anonymous said...

I'll put up the capital investment for that amazon thing if you can find it again.

-Rick

Cade said...

did I recommend american gods? I throw out so much stuff to you people, I never remember what I recommend

Anonymous said...

Isn't 100% of $149.99 $149.99, not $149.98?

William

p.s. DIABEETUS!!!