Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Windows XP theme

When Microsoft released Windows Media Center Edition, it released with a new default theme called Royale (screenshots here). It was basically the default Windows XP Luna theme with some glass effects.

Recently, someone got their hands on another version of that theme called Royale Noir; it's essentially a black version of the Royale theme (screenshots). Very, very nice. Installing the Noir theme also installs the Royale theme, so you get two in the one package.

And either one looks better than Luna.

1 comment:

Cade said...

I love noir...I have been using it for about a week. It makes me happy having a dark theme to go with my black firefox theme. I was going to email it to you, but didn't know if you were down with new windows themes...but I see you are