Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wii

I bought a Nintendo Wii the day it came out. Drove around Spring, Texas, where we were visiting some of Bridget's family, and found a Target that didn't have much of a line out front, near a Toys R Us that had NO line out front. Came back the next morning, an hour before opening, and got unit number 53 of 60. Yay!

It comes with a great game called Wii Sports, that's basically a series of mini-games, a demo for the motion-sensitive controller. Included are Tennis (HIGHLY addictive), Bowling (lots of fun, especially one of the training modes), Baseball, Golf, and Boxing.

Watch this guy get a great score in Bowling.

And this is unreal - the aforementioned training mode.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Steve doesn't read your blog. He wants a Wii and I keep saying no. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ohh that's a great video.

I watched Corey play with a friend on the friend's Wii, and it was quite amusing.

Cade said...

I don't have a place to play the Wii so I just got an xbox 360

Seth said...

I really wish I had more time to play. I'm always too busy. :-(