Thursday, January 13, 2005

Birthday!


Today was Bridget's birthday, and unfortunately it was not all I, or she, had hoped it would be. I had thought of planning a surprise party, but funding cut that short. My work and her school schedle kept us apart most of the day, and then a combination of lack of sleep and the changing weather put me to sleep for several hours - ancelling TKD class in the process.



To top things off, Bridget wanted a plan king cake for her birthday cake; no filling, just plain. Unfortunately, the only place in town that has king cakes at all has no plain, only strawberry with cream cheese. *sigh* But everyone is calling to wish her a happy birthday, so she seems happy.


Happy birthday Bridget!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

After we got back from Walmartwe baked cookies and watched a John Wayne movie and played a board game until 7 and I had a GREAT birthday. So there.