Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Who to kill first...


Today was pretty screwed up, and I just don't know who to blame it on. Somehow, a couple of weeks ago, the conference hall was booked for today - which is specifically a violation of the contract Jay and I drew up, wherein I have exclusive rights to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Not so bad, really, since it was only going to be used from 5 to 6. I could still hold my advanced ad college classes.



Wrong, of course. They would need the room until at LEAST 7:30, which meant I could hold NO classes.



I know that all of the girls know I teach karate out there, because I've talked to most of them about it, or Jay has mentioned it to them. So why was it booked in the first place? And why did the people who booked it wait until the DAY of the event to push back the times?



I'm so aggravated right now, I can't even express it.

2 comments:

Taphu said...

hmmm... maybe you should acquire a surpressor-equipped MP-5 and 6 or 7 32 round magazines and... uhh... well.. "discuss" the problem with anyone who could possibly be the culprit... and maybe anybody else who happens to be at the hotel.. just for good measure.

Or, you could write a blog entry to express your dissastisfaction.. oh, wait...

I can't spell worth a damn.

Bridget said...

I',m sorry Nathan, that did suck. We just need to be more careful about thatsort of thing. Maybe you should pin a notice to the wall about Tuesdays and Thursdays so the girls are less likely to screw up.