Sunday, February 06, 2005

Some hole in the wall...


So Thursday before class I was attempting a great Prince of Persia-like feat: running along the wall. I gave it like three tries, the third of which sent me flying across the room into a roll. But I made it like 3 whole steps!



After class, when everyone was gone, I was again goofing off, jumping and pushing myself off of a different wall. Jump-push-flyyyy... Wow. Made it pretty far. Let's try again. Jump-push... well, damn. My foot is in the wall. Wait a second...



MY FOOT IS IN THE WALL?!



Sure enough, I put my foot through the wall of the conference hall. Jay was a little pissed, but not overly so. Said they would get it fixed. Course, Friday for class it was still there.



We're kind of tossing around the idea of buying Charlie's dad's truck. He said his mom would let it go pretty cheap; the "how cheap" part is what we really need to know. Has about 130,000 miles on it, '91 model year... we'll see. Gonna go over some stuff with Bridget's dad first. Would be nice to have another vehicle.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Maybe now I can learn to drive an automatic. You need to call Cole's family. Love you!

Cade said...

Nathan do you remember your "ass" imprint in the car window during you slide across the carhood phase. I think that is a lesson you should always remember...Just because you did it once and was fun, stop right there. cause its about to get bad.

Anonymous said...

*laughs* I remember that, that was erin's friends car right? Good times.

Corey