Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I love fountain pens


But I don't love them this much.



I did, however, just buy a Parker fountain pen. I really do like fountain pens. I had a Pilot Varsity fountain pen, basically a disposable fountain pen. When it ran out, I was sad, and looked around for a real one - fountain pens can be expensive. And no store in town carried one!



Then I found one in the campus bookstore one day when I had some free time and was just wandering around. Came with blue ink, unfortunately - I much prefer black. But it's still cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fountain pens, too. For some reason, I write neater with them. Steve enticed me with one of those disposable fountain pens, then kept forgetting to bring me some from work. Your entry just reminded me that he handed me one when we were out driving the other day and I tossed it in my purse. I needs must retrieve it.

D

Taphu said...

Good Jesus Lord!!

That's just not right... hmm... kid's to to college.. or nifty fountain pen... hmmm... can't... decide..