Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Good as new


Now that THAT'S been taken care of...




Cade's brother has started taking classes at the school. I'd never really gotten to know Matt, other than that one time on the first day of college when I talked to him for like 15 minutes before I met Cade, but I like him. Cade, of course, is already accusing him of stealing his friends. On another note, Cade's mom has also officially made it my and Kent's responsibility to try to convince Cade to move up here - his brother has an empty room at his new place, and he and his roomie could always use the help with rent. So, the obligatory - Cade, move up here!




It also seems that some people didn't realize my Jackson post was much longer than it actually was - it was so long, I hid some of it under a link. If you haven't read the whole thing, click the yellow text at the bottom of the post. It will all pop up then. I'll probably do that on other longish posts, too, unless you find it a hassle.



I also used that same little Javascript trick (same one that hides/unhides the comments) on my sidebar for the recent posts - go ahead, click it, check it out. Not needed? I'm just messing around, so let me know.

1 comment:

Cade said...

i reject your reality and substitute it
with mine