Monday, March 14, 2005

Jackson Throwdown


We're back from the biannual throwdown seminar in Jackson, MS. This is a huge three day long seminaron various topics in the Korean martial arts, mostly Hapkido. I hurt in places I didn't used to have until this weekend. I'm also kind of sick now. If you're ever doing joint techniques, make sure to shake out your joints. Don't ask me why, I just know that when you don't, you end up sick.




This entry is REALLY long, so click here to read the rest of it.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I had a great time watching everyone hurt each other, as usuial. If we want to go in the fall, you'd better start that Bridget-gets-a-job voodoo pretty soon, I never know how long it takes to take effect.

Anonymous said...

we are going to try to go to the august one, but God only knows what'll be happening by then y'know :o) We will be making a point of it though. Anyways I'm glad ya'll had lots of fun :o) and I will definately be picking some more of your brain later :o)