Monday, March 28, 2005

Fun with GIMP


Mmmm... texty.




I've always loved playing with text effects. It's my favorite part of graphics suites. The GIMP is no exception, although, again, It is hard to find out HOW to do almost anything.



This, for now, is the new layout. "What?!" you say, "This looks almost like the old one, just with new colors, and stuff." Yeah. Well, it took me HOURS aligning that menu over there. Stupid floats. Actually, it was this main section here that was giving me problems. Anyhow, I'll probably continue to fiddle with it. I'm on the crest of my CSS kick (we're studying waves in science) so I'll mess with it a bit, and then peter out, and then come back hardcore again later on.

2 comments:

Taphu said...

umm.. "texty"??? you are insaney. d:

Cade said...

While I do like the layout..new colors would be a good idea. Simo's right its lit up like vegas when your hungover.

Which is not a good thing. Unless your drunk on Bushmill's Black Bush then its okay.