Friday, May 20, 2005

Adam

Yes, yes, I was planning on adding the Dr Pepper pictures; I did the first batch at work, and ran out of time to continue adding them, so figured I would add them with a later post. So here, given all the respect they deserve in a separate post:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here's Adam holding the offending can. You can see the red circle on his cheek where impact occured. He still has a faint line several days later.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com Better shot of the circle. The tab pattern is more noticeable in this one. Blessed by the good Dr, he was.


I have larger versions of these, plus a few more; if anyone is interested, I can email them. They're large, though. Most of the landscape shots are over a meg, and the people shots are over half a meg each.

4 comments:

Cade said...

To walk away with only that...some guardian angels were extra busy that day

Anonymous said...

I thought it was guardian rail, myself.

Anonymous said...

the lord works with cement in mysterious ways

teahouse said...

Yikes, that's kinda freaky, that the can left an imprint on his face like that.