Friday, May 06, 2005

The Big Day

Well, Bridget graduates tomorrow. Today, technically. In six hours. Wow. I can't begin to describe how proud I am of her. And she's getting out with a 3.0, too. It's now physically impossible for me to get a 3.0, unless I stay and take classes JUST to raise my GPA.

I have a final to take in about 4 hours. For those I have not yet filled in, I missed my science final on Wednesday because my DAMNED ALARM CLOCK didn't go off. I have been kicking this classes ASS, and I woke up with 30 minutes left until the teacher left. To cut this rather long story short, she is letting me come take the test today in her classroom at Natchitoches Central. Bridget's graduation starts at 10am, we're going to eat right afterwards, and the teacher will be leaving at 3pm, so I'll be arriving there bright and early at 8am to take this test.

On another note, I recently lost my wireless mouse as I was transferring my computer from work back to home and had to switch back to my old IBM wired mouse. We've since found the wireless one, but I think I'm actually gong to stick to the IBM. The response is much better, and I don't have to wake it up; it's also much more comfortable to use. The wireless was kind of oddly shaped.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm glad you both made it out in one piece.