Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Baton Rouge

Cade was supposed to come visit this weekend. Unfortunatey, his dad got sick, and he couldn't come.

Instead, Bridget and I drove to Baton Rouge to visit him. He's come up several times, figured it was time we reciprocated.

We had a great time. Hung out, just talked, went and ate, talked some more, and went to see Batman Begins again. Was Cade and Bridget's third time each, and my second. Love that movie.

We spent the night in Baton Rouge and hung out in the Mall of Louisiana while Cade was at work. Usually Bridget can't stand shopping, even for just a few minutes, but she did very well, this day. Mostly, I think, it was because we looked for items very specifically for HER. We ended up getting her this great skirt and a pair of shoes. Looks fabulous on her. Then we ate dinner with Cade and his folks, and headed to Lafayette, where we spent the night hanging with Bridget's sister and her husband, and Bridget's cousin. Again, more fun was had, and as a side note, Psychonauts looks like a pretty cool game.

Now, we are returned home, and all is well, or as well as working every day for the rest of the week can be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun :) I'm jealous.

Cade said...

I enjoyed it immensely. thank you so much guys

Bridget said...

It was a really fun trip. I'm glad we saw Cade, and I really like my new skirt. (:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I REALLY liked the Psychonauts bit. It made me REALLY happy, since _I_ was the one playing it (and sucking at it) and it STILL managed to look fun.

On a side note, I'm almost finished with that Napoleon level, just one more darn task to do. And I figured out how to kill the canon guys.

Bridget's Sister (and Psychonaut player),
Kelley

teahouse said...

Hey, I'm so jealous that you guys had such a good time!! Wahhh! I don't want to go to work!!