Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On the Horizon

Tomorrow morning I will be interviewing for the position of Front Desk Manager at Cypress Bend Resort. I'm nervous - much more nervous than I've been for anything in a while.

I don't know a whole lot about the job, really - learn most of that tomorrow. It's a full time salaried position. I'm hoping that means benefits. I'm hoping the pay is nice. I'm also hoping it includes discounts at their massage parlor.

They have a MASSAGE PARLOR.

And condos, and a golf course, and a marina, and a restauarant, and an amphitheater, and ballrooms... it's a REAL HOTEL.

The lady I spoke to seemed very excited to talk with me; I hope that carries over through the interview.

I'll let you know more... well, when I know more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It HAS to have benefits if it's salaried, otherwise that'd be silly.

Cade said...

DUDE!!! that is going to be awesome if you can get it. How long will you have to drive everyday though to work there?

Taphu said...

Go Nathan!.. I hope you get the job.

Anonymous said...

No dude, that's a real RESORT. Hotels don't have to have massage parlours and they certainly don't have to have amphitheaters.

Good luck anyhow.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Let us know how it went!