Friday, October 22, 2004

Ever just want to SMACK somebody?


I was woken up at 8 this morning by William calling to ask if I could come in to work for him. I was groggy, but conscious enough to realize that William still being at work meant that Brandi had not shown up - again.




It seems to be this bad habit among the girls lately to show up late - like 30 minutes or longer late. I had to come in for William one day at 9:30am so he could go got class. Brandi showed up at 10 that day; she came in at 9:45 today. She, and a couple of the other girls, are sorority chicks, thus, have this great social life, apparently. Brandi said she had "gone into hibernation mode." I called her house several times, letting the phone ring repeatedly. I finally got an answer at 9am, and her roommate, who herself I must have woken up, had no idea where she was.




But why do i complain? It will do no good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe luckily i get to write up stupid sorority chicks and they eventualy get fired.

corey