Thursday, October 07, 2004

Rats and Frats and Rabbit Dragons


At least, I think that's how it goes...




I've been unable to use the internet on this laptop tonight until just a few minutes ago. It was very odd - it started out okay, and then after 2 pages or so Firefox told me it had reached the max redirections for this URL or something. IE, when I tried it, would just keep infinitely being redirected somewhere. I rebooted, logged in as a different user, left it off for a while, took out the wireless card, but nothing worked. Finally, I turned it off, unplugged it, and removed the card. THAT finally took.




Great news! The plan for the dojo/hotel union has gone through - we'll be using the Conference Hall starting November 1. I'm also recoding the school website. You can see the current version here, and the new version over here, at my school account. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know is so exciting! Yay!
oh, the link to the new versoin didn't work for me just now, just so you know.

Bridget!