Sunday, November 21, 2004

The coming week


The forest service job fell through - they were looking for someon who had experience with wildlife and controlled burns, and I do not. Ah well. Keeps me from making a decision about it.




Kent went home, and William left this morning. Kent, Bridget, and I have been trying to find a new roommate for when William moves out... our one prospect has decided not to. I've been checking the papers for new places, both for the three of us and for just me and Bridget. Some nice stuff in the current paper. I would try to call right now, but it is a Sunday. Better off tomorrow. Then again, they may be gone by tomorrow.




We'll be going home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday, coming back Thursday morning - Bridget works Thursday afternoon. We're going to spend time with both of our families, and maybe some time in Hackberry with Bridget's extended family. Yay, poker!




Speaking of poker, Friday night was fun. It was just me, Bridget, and Simo, but we had fun. Bouree would NOT end. And Simo seems to like High-Low Bloody Mary, which makes me happy. It can be a dangerous game, but a heck of a lot of fun.




Oh, yeah, and for the previous audioblog... check out audioblogger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It always wierds me out when I see the name of theat game spelled. For me it's like a word woth no spelling. I went most of my life not seeing it spelled. Anyway, I hope we get a nice cheap place and I love you.