Thursday, December 02, 2004

Christmas Festival Weekend


This weekend is Christmas Festival, Natchitoches' one big event of the year. Something close to 100,000 people will gather to see about 300,000 christmas lights. Yay. And the hotel is packed, of course.




I will be working at the hotel next door tomorrow night; it's owned by the brother of the guy who owns this one, and they had no one to work it - and they're paying time and a half. How could I say no? Money is good.




Started playing Thief 3 - is goodness. Thief 2 was disappointing. There are some things about 3 that I'm not liking, but it is grabbing me much more than 2 ever did. I never even finished 2, as it kept crashing during the last level. We finally just watched the final cinematic, and were glad we hadn't finished playing. Part 3, so far, is much, much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed the christmas fest when i worked there, hehe i think i left like a week before.

cant say as i was terribly dissapointed.

Anonymous said...

I hope the hotels aren't too crazy for you this weekend. Will you still have some time for Thief 3?

Hope to see you at Christmas (but not sure if I'll be able to make it down)

Big Bridget