Monday, April 18, 2005

Students!


"Yes, we've got eggs and students, and eggs, bacon, and students, and students and eggs and students, and waffles with students, and..."



That's a bad paraphrase of the Monty Python skit from which email spam gets its name.



But my point is clear. We've had a drought of new students for almost a year now, and suddenly we're inundated with them. I posted about all of our new students a few days ago, and now, Tuesday, I have FIVE coming to watch classes. Possibly SIX! That's like, half the size of the school!



Now, I'm faced with that same dilemma of what o do with everyone so nobody gets bored. Although really, things seem to be working out; they either fit into my kids class very well, or my adult class. The porblem is, my kids class is all very small right now, like under age 8, so throwing a 13 year old in there isn't going to help him much, as he'll be slowed down by me having to low down for the younger kids. And in the adult class, he'd just be creamed. I'd be more inclined to throw him in with the adults of the two choices, though.

2 comments:

Cade said...

You need to contact me on how you want me to pay you for my brothers lessons and stuff

Bridget said...

I kinda figured that the classes were structured like this:

5:30 all little kids (about 9ish and under)
6:30 old school people who aren't little kids
7:30 all newish people who aren't little kids.

obviously when the newis people get more advanced, we'll have to restructure, bt I think this system will work.
*obligatory muppet dance of the growing karate school*